- a minimal package and dependency manager for ooc projects. It operates similarly to homebrew for OS X, but in a much more minimal way.
- a minimal code checker, that can be integrated with a text editor to report syntax errors, for instance.
- a minimal test runner, used to test rock and its SDK.
- a minimal assertion library that provides
These docs contain:
- An Introduction that describe how to install sam and keep it up-to-date.
- A primer on Package management, ie. how to install packages, update them, create your own packages and submit them for inclusion in sam’s grimoire.
- A quick rundown of sam’s Code checking features
- A guide on Writing and running tests with sam.
If you’re looking into a narrative-based approach to ooc tools, head over to the tutorial, which explains quite a bit about sam.